Thursday, November 19, 2009

Share with the rest of the class...

Today I'm changing things up a little bit. Rather that wax philosophical about Panama, Pink Floyd, yoga and other things, I'm opening it up to the "peanut gallery." (Yes, that means you all out in blog-reader-land.

I have a couple of favorite sites online I go to for ideas and information, such as Yoga Journal and My Yoga Online. Yoga Journal is great for looking up poses and searching for interesting articles on the topic of your choice. My Yoga Online is a treasure trove of videos accessible by paying a monthly subscription fee.

Now, this is where you all come into play… I invite you to share YOUR favorite yoga resources with me and others. Looking forward to seeing where you're online yoga journey takes you!  :)

Namaste, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment