Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to a new decade and a new start!

Whew!  The first decade of the 21st century is officially behind us.  Thank god.  While the last ten years were good to me for various reasons, it still feels good to have that decade behind me and look forward to a fresh 10 years.  It's defiinitely pyschological, but it feels good to reset.

So what are my plans for 2010?  I'll tell you... I plan to pursue and complete my 500 hour Yoga Alliance certification!  In ten years, I hope to "retire" from my day job in high tech marketing and transition to teaching yoga full time.  This is the next step. 

I also want to take better care of my health by focusing on eating healthier food.  I plan to drink tea rather than coffee and take sweets and meats off my plate completely.  I'll still eat fish and have a glass of wine from time to time, but coffee, meat and sweets are my current downfall and kicking them out of my diet should go a long way toward leading a healthier life.

So here's to a very happy new year to everyone and may you make this year one of optimal health and fitness, with a little adventure thrown in for good measure!

Namaste, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noelle,
    I've enjoyed perusing your blog, really enjoy your writing style.
    I just subscribed to your blog but was unable to post a picture of myself for the profile, says my picture was too large. I tried several different ones and no worky.
    Namaste y'all back atcha!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete