Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coming soon -- 40 Day Yoga Challenge!

Starting April 1st, Yoga Yoga is leading a 40-Day Yoga Challenge. It's a great opportunity to strengthen the body, unburden the mind, and begin a daily commitment to yourself. I need this desperately. For the past several months, I've been extremely busy at work and have let my personal yoga practice slide outside of what I do when teaching a class.

Starting Sunday, March 21, I'm going to make a commitment to daily practice and sharing my journey (victories, breakthroughs and frustration) here with you all. I invite and encourage you all to join me and share your journey. Make comments, join the conversation and ride the wave of collective energy focused on a common goal!

Daily practice doesn't have to mean going to a studio class every day. If you can, GREAT, but set a minimum goal for yourself that's reasonable. I'm considering a minimum daily practice of 5 Sun Salutation, followed by 10 minutes of seated meditation. Your personal goal can be anything you want it to be, but make it reasonable for daily practice.
To make it even more fun, I'm putting up an incentive for those that join me. Everyone who at shares their practice journey daily here for the full 40 days (starting April 1) will qualify for a raffle for one of three 75 minute private lessons given by me.   (If I can figure out how to do it) I'll be posting audio files with Yoga Nidra and spine-opening sequences. 

You can't lose! Nothing but blue skies and upside. :)
Namaste, y'all!
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment